Monday, November 30, 2015

November was rough.....


November was rough. I sold 64 items, which isn't bad for me; but they were mostly low priced items. I'm still waiting for the high priced items to sell. It's interesting how knowledge helps me find better items; yet those items often take longer to sell. Hopefully, December brings better luck. Guess I have to remember: last November I only sold 31 items. It's progress. Here are some of the items I did sell (including a few new brands): 





















































































































I guess selling 1/3 of my inventory in a month shouldn't be a disappointment. I'm happy to see the items find a new home. Just would love some of the big ticket pieces to sell also. How was your November? 

1 comment:

  1. Those look like some pretty nice sales to me! I had a good November but I put my store on sale AND free shipping so lots of low dollar sales. I was trying to get rid of done inventory so I was fine with that. Hope both of our Decembers are great. Once again thanks for all your helpful posts. I found some G Star Raw Mens jeans (new!) and remembered reading about them on your blog. I would of NEVER known what they were and probably would of left them on the rack so THANK YOU!! I appreciate you sharing the knowledge,
    Marci

    ReplyDelete