Sunday, November 15, 2015

Wedding Fun

My brother got married in Naples yesterday. It was absolutely beautiful. 




I openly admit, I've never bought any of the brands on my A-Z list new for myself. They are all too expensive retail for me to buy for personal use. Think I mentioned before $24 is the most I've ever spent on a pair of jeans. Well, I needed a pair of blue shoes or boots for the wedding. It was a redneck wedding so I didn't have to dress up. After making the A-Z brand list, I didn't want to buy any cheap shoes; plus shoes are the one item I usually spend good money on. My knees knees depend on the support. What have I gotten myself into? Now that I know quality clothing, I want quality clothing! Well here are the boots I ordered: 



           Dr. Martens: an A-Z Brand! 

They cost me $43 including expedited shipping on Amazon. We have Amazon Prime but I needed them faster. 

Here are the ones I really wanted: 




You can probably see why I didn't buy these! $130 for a pair of boots, when I live in Florida and hardly ever need boots is not smart. 

I think what I bought ended up perfect: 




What do you think? 


The wedding was at 4:00 so of course I took a trip to Goodwill in the morning and got a lot of goodies. Some vintage Ralph Lauren, NYDJ jeans, and even a letterman sweater from the 1950's. I was even able to 👊 3 more brands on my search list: Escada, Lafayette 148, and Lilly Pulitzer. I only have about 150 more brands to find to finish my list! 

On the drive from Naples to Gainesville, I'll work on the A-Z post. Don't worry Courtney drives not me! My knees struggle with the 4 hour drive. Anyway, here are a few sales we've made recently: 





                         Cost: $4.00





                         Cost: $2.49 





                         Cost: $4.00 





                         Cost: $1.94




                         Cost: $3.00




                         Cost: $6.00 





                          Cost: $2.00 
If you find anything Billionaire Boys Club buy it. I'd add them to my A-Z brand list if I could re-do it. In fact maybe I should randomly add brands? What do you think? 


 
                         Cost: $3.86 





                         Cost: $6.00 





                         Cost: $3.00 





                          Cost: $1.94 





                         Cost: $2.00 


I've sold 31 items so far in November. I sold 31 items all of November last year, so I feel good. Plus I only have about 30 items to list and I'm on empty. That's a great feeling....hate having unlisted inventory sitting around. Nothing sells unless it's listed! 

1 comment:

  1. PayPal:

    Anna5231980@yahoo.com

    Let me know if you have any issues.

    ReplyDelete