Saturday, November 7, 2015

Jacksonville





We spent the day thrift shopping in Jacksonville yesterday. Courtney, Stephanie and I went to 5 thrift shops and had a great time. Jacksonville is actually the biggest city we've gone thrift shopping in: 12th largest city in the United States. The 5 shops we went to were on one street and in a couple miles area. It was fabulous! 

I have suffered through the Goodwill Outlet and dealt with the crowds/fighting. Well, Jacksonville has Hospice outlets and they are even cheaper. There were only five other people in the whole store. I LOVED it! I'll share some of my finds soon and continue the A-Z Brand list. 





November started a little slow but is picking up. Here are some of the items I have sold recently: 



                       Cost: Free 




                       Cost: Free 





                       Cost: 93 cents 





                       Cost: 30 cents 





                       Cost: $1.60 





                      Cost: $2.15 





                       Cost: $6.00 





                       Cost: $2.50 



I feel alright about the numbers: 

Spent: $13.48 
Sold: $131.03 


Not a great few days but it's decent. How has November treated you so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment