Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A-Z Brands: R


The A-Z List is just buzzing right along! Starting to think about what to do next :) If you could please check out my post for N Part 4. Vicky had some very interesting questions that I honestly don't know the answers to. I've had the same questions. If you know the answers please help us out. Thank you in advance! 


A-Z Brands: R 

Rag & Bone 




I didn't find an extensive history on Rag & Bone as its a fairly young brand. Rag & Bone was found in the UK in 2002. In 2001, two friends living in NYC had the idea to make a men's pair of jeans; even though they had no design or fashion experience. (Love that! What confidence!!!) The friends traveled to Kentucky and worked with a factory over 18 months to perfect their product. Kentucky would not be the first place I'd think of to learn denim production, but what do I know? 

Today, Rag & Bone sells men's and women's jeans, footwear and accessories. The English fashion label is sold in more than 700 shops worldwide and in 12 Rag & Bone shops. 


Rag & Bone doesn't have a huge presence on eBay but sells very well. There are 3484 pre-owned items currently listed and 5443 sold recently. The shoes/boots sell for A LOT of money. Seems you can't go wrong with anything you buy. Here are some sales: 


































I've only found and sold 1 Rag & Bone item. Most brands I've included on the list, I find more often than Rag & Bone. I found these jeans at my Goodwill: 




I believe they cost me around $5.00 and profited around $17.00 off the jeans. Not bad. 


From the recent sales, you get the message: BUY RAG & BONE ITEMS! Those weren't the high sales, but the most recent sales. So if you see this elusive brand....buy it! 


On a side note: I love when I feature a brand and it sells shortly there after. I sold these jeans last night after highlighting the brand a couple days ago: 



             NYDJ Size 16W Jeans 

                      Cost: Free
                     Sold: $24.99 

I got these free with my loyalty card from the Goodwill in Naples. That's my third item sold from my Naples trip already. Spent $170 on the trip and made $106 on 3 items, think the numbers will be nice soon! 


Next A-Z Brands: S 

Silver Jeans 
Jamie Sadock 
Starter 
St. John's 


3 comments:

  1. I haven't come across this brand yet. I'll definitely keep my eye out, especially in Atlanta! Thanks for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I haven't heard of Rag & Bone before, but clearly they are a brand worth considering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I haven't heard of Rag & Bone before, but clearly they are a brand worth considering.

    ReplyDelete