Saturday, November 21, 2015

Evolution





First off this is my reaction when USPS click n ship is down! Twice now in a week their website has been down and caused me major problems shipping items. Let's all pray the website is reliable during the holidays 🙏🙏🙏! 


To be successful in any venture, we must evolve. Learning from our mistakes is priceless. Several items I sold in the last week were mistakes on my part. They were items that had been listed for a while and I shouldn't have bought. The profits aren't great but I'm happy to sell them and make my money back. I need it with a $1000 car repair bill on my hands! 


Here are a few things I've sold in the last week: 



                         Cost: $6.00




                         Cost: $6.00


I bought both these jeans at a Goodwill just outside Baltimore in March. I didn't make much money on them but I'm happy they sold. 




                         Cost: $5.00 

The only item I still had from 2014! I didn't make any money on these jeans but I'm sooooo HAPPY they sold. 





                         Cost: $0.00

My parents found this game in someone's trash. Yes my dad is one of those people! 🙈 The game had never been played. 





                         Cost: 5 cents 

Wish I lived closer to the 5 cent store in Ocala. It's about a 50 minute drive but usually worth the drive. Can't beat 5 cents for clothing! 





                         Cost: $6.00





                         Cost: $0.00






                         Cost: $4.99





                         Cost: $1.00 





                         Cost: $4.00

These jeans had sat a while also. Just happy for the money. 


I now have 2 items still listed I bought in March. Everything else was purchased in the last 6 months. Hopefully, that means bigger profits. 


I'm working on my next series. I was going to get in depth about jeans but that is taking some time. So, I'll do a Vintage Series: focus on vintage items to look for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment