Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What Is In Your Store Right Now?


Figured I would show items that are actually in my store right now. I'll start with the ugly. The items that have been in my store the longest. I've mostly picked items I've purchased to sell and not items I'm selling on consignment. Consignment items generally take me a lot longer to sell. Here are my uglies: 



The ONLY item I still have listed from 2014. At this point I'm being stubborn and won't accept defeat. I don't care if I just break even...I was to sell these damn jeans. Help me! 


Purchases from our DMV trip in March that haven't sold yet: 


                       Cost: $6.00




I've had over 5 watchers for these jeans FOREVER. At 8 right now. Just someone buy them already. Ha! 

                       Cost: $2.50 





Same as 👆. Watchers galore but nobody buys them. Just want them sold. 

                      Cost: $6.00 




This is the one consignment item I included. My laziness and not wanting to sell these toys individually might be a factor, but nobody got time for that! Hopefully they sell soon. 



Here are the best items currently in my store. A few are from May but the rest were purchased recently. 


May 2015 purchases 



I got this for free in Naples with Goodwill's loyalty card. Although, I didn't list it until a couple months ago. It is seriously a gorgeous jacket! 


These are the last two items from my En Fuego Day at my Goodwill in May: 



                      Cost: $8.00 




                      Cost: $3.37 


           September 2015 Listings 



Free from my brother's poster collection. It's has 9 watchers so hopefully will sell soon. 




I sold this once but they returned it. So it's up for grabs again. 

                      Cost: $4.49 


October 2015 Finds: 




                      Cost: $1.94 




                      Cost: $4.00 

The thrift store had their other Hudson jeans listed for $50 and these for $4. My lucky day! These have 5 watchers already so should sell quickly. 




                      Cost: $4.49 

My first Polo Sport bear find! I think the shirt is super ugly but the profit margin looks good 👍



                      Cost: $1.75 

If you aren't searching for and selling cycling jerseys: start now! 





                      Cost: $5.00 


This jacket made my heart race in the store. The Sherpa design, excellent condition and orange tabs = $! It has 5 watchers and hopefully will sell as it gets colder outside. Found it at the Goodwill that is 5 minutes from the University of Florida. Shows you can find vintage items anywhere. 



Naples finds from last weekend: 



                      Cost: $4.00 

I probably should have included Faconnable on my A-Z brands list. It can be a fickle brand but usually sells pretty well. My bad. 




                      Cost: $5.00 

These were worn once....maybe? Beautiful shoes by a well known brand. 



                      Cost: $5.00 

Thank you Meinard at Thriftreseller.com for his tip in these sandals. 




                      Cost: $6.00 




                      Cost: $10.00 





                       Cost: $10.00 

I just listed these today. They were a little dirty but under the dirt were in exquisite collection. Somebody wore them once, got them dirty and donated them. That's Naples for ya! 



I've got a couple more high quality items to list but they need dry cleaned. What do you all do with dry clean only items that really do need cleaned? Do you fork over the money? 

Well....my 90 minutes on the stationary bike is up. Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. I have found your blog to be so incredibly valuable to me as I start my thrift flipping! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and the items you flip. I've learned SO much from your A-Z posts!! I live in Hawaii so my COGs is definitely higher than yours in FL (totally envious!) but I'm trying to make it work. There's one GWO on the island (Oahu) and it's not my favorite place to go lol. I'm heading to Georgia next week to visit family and we're gonna hit up some thrift stores in ATL while we're there! Hope we find some good stuff!! We're taking extra suitcases with us to bring it all back haha!!

    ReplyDelete