Friday, October 2, 2015

A-Z Brands: C

In my quest to highlight lesser known brands, I'm onto the letter C. I'm going to break the letter C into two days, as I have three brands to share. 


Letter of the Day: C 

Chippewa 

Chippewa is a footwear company that was founded in 1901 in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Chippewa manufactures work, snow and rain footwear; and is known for its boots. The company was purchased by Justin Brands in 2000. 

When searching for Chippewa items think: Boots! Chippewa boots are very high quality and sell for large profits. Be on the lookout for Chippewa's Indian head logo. Here are some pre-owned Chippewa boots that have sold recently on eBay. 





















I'm not sure what the person who only sold Chippewa boots for $9.99 did wrong, but they usually sell for much more. They would've been perfect to buy on eBay and flip right back onto ebay. 


Personally, I have only found one pair of Chippewa boots. The boots are distressed vintage boots (made to look vintage but aren't). Good thing they weren't in my size but I kind of liked them. I don't have any boots like them and they'd be perfect for the winter. 




                    Cost: $9.99 
                   Sold: $60.00 


You might have to pay a little more than normal thrift store prices for Chippewa boots, but they are worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment