Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 2015

September was a VERY odd month. I went through 3-4 days without selling anything, but sold 15 things in the 4 days I was in New Orleans. It always works that way! September is the first month where I did better in 2014 than 2015. I'm NOT happy about the lack of progress. Last September, I only sold 1 more item but made $200 more. My personal numbers are about equal; my consignment numbers are the major difference. Consignment sales are mostly out of my control, still wish I'd done better. NEVER SATISFIED! 

On my challenge to saving $1000 for the holidays, I've got $300 saved so far. It's progress. Here are some of the items I've sold in the last week or so: 




        Armani Exchange men's jeans

                    Cost: $3.75 
                   Sold: $34.99 




 
        Diesel men's Mod Luster jeans

                    Cost: $4.00 
                   Sold: $16.99 




 
        J Brand juniors skinny jeans 
I thought these jeans would sell quickly and for much more. Just shows, you never know with ebay buyers! 

                    Cost: $6.00
                   Sold: $11.00 





        Arc'Teryx Men's Windbreaker 

                    Cost: $2.29 
                   Sold: $39.00 




 
        Hudson women's pinstripe jeans 
I also thought these would sell quicker and for more money. It took 5 months for these jeans to sell. 

                    Cost: $6.00 
                   Sold: $17.99 





        Michael Kors Women's 2x shirt 

                    Cost: Free 
               (Garage sale donation) 
                   Sold: $23.99 





          NYDJ 14w Women's Jeans 

                    Cost: $1.60 
                   Sold: $14.99 





   Lane Bryant Women's Graphic T NWT

                    Cost: Free
               (Garage sale donation) 
                   Sold: $13.99 





     Victoria Secret Pink Vikings Hoodie 
I've passed up other Victoria Secret Pink items in the past, but won't be anymore. This hoodie wasn't in the best condition and still sold in 3 days. 

                    Cost: $4.99 
                   Sold: $19.00 





     Eileen Fisher 2x Women's Jeans
These jeans weren't in great condition or they would've sold for much more. 

                    Cost: $4.99 
                   Sold: $19.99 


I finally got to go thrift shopping last week and sold some of the items within days. Hoping I get to shop more! How was your September? 

No comments:

Post a Comment