Thursday, October 15, 2015

Frustrating Day!

Today was VERY frustrating! It was only my second day off in 2 weeks, so I tried to get some thrift shopping done. I went to almost every thrift store we have in Gainesville (our thrift stores are pitiful); 6 in total. Out of all 6 stores, I only purchased 10 items! Anything good I found...had a crazy price. One store had used designer jeans priced at $50! I'll pass. I like my 10 items. Found a pair of Hudson jeans size 32, Michael Jordan vintage Champion jersey, Chip and Pepper jeans NWT, Lacoste sweater, Dallas Cowboys fleece vest, two Ermenegildo Zegna silk ties, Oregon Ducks scarf, Columbus Blue jackets hockey jersey (hockey jerseys sell amazingly well if you ever see them) and a Pyrex glass measuring cup. Still, only 10 items! I can't profit off the holiday rush with those numbers. Thankfully I'm going to SWFL next weekend to stock up for the holidays. 


Then I came home to find this: 













Those are all my notes for this blog! All my A-Z brands research gone. So, be patient with me as I research it all over again. You can see the guilty parties in the bottom picture. Plus, you can see they've done a number on my door too! Gator Bait and Buckeye are two destructive dogs. 😡😡😡

I will work on the A-Z brands tonight as I recover from the day and watch Olivia Pope. 



1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry your research is gone BUT.......those two gave me the BEST LAUGH! They are so cute - you can't be mad at those faces. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete