Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ahead of Schedule

On my quest to save $1000 by Black Friday to cover all my holiday expenses, I am half way there. I have $500 left and over 7 weeks to go! By Thanksgiving I'll be in need of a MAJOR break, but will wait for Christmas Day for that break. Here are a couple things I've sold this week. Nothing big but it all adds up. 




      Silver Sukuzi Women's Jeans size 16

                       Cost: $4.99 
                      Sold: $39.00





           Salt Valley Men's Western Shirt 
 Salt Valley is a great brand to look out for 

                      Cost: $3.37 
                     Sold: $19.99 





      Budweiser Vintage Men's Sweatshirt 

                       Cost: 5 cents 
                        Sold: $9.00 




                  Hudson Junior's Jeans 

                        Cost: $1.00
                        Sold: $9.00





         Ralph Lauren Camel Hair Blazer 

                         Cost: $2.49
                        Sold: $15.99 




                  Gates of Hell VHS 
When looking for valuable VHS rare horror VHS and wrestling VHS are always what I look for. I don't have much luck but I keep looking. 

                      Cost: $1.00 
                     Sold: $11.00 

Lately, I have been a lot more picky about the items I buy; so the profits should be higher. I don't mind making $8-$15 on items I bought 6 months or more ago. Quite a few things I sold this week has been sitting in the closet for months. I'm happy to free the space and make a little bit of money. 

Tomorrow I'll continue the A-Z list with F.  



No comments:

Post a Comment