Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Getting Yelled at was the Best Thing for me!

Last month I received a message on eBay from a woman telling me off. She didn't buy anything from me but was interested in buying a pair of jeans. She was very unhappy with my shipping costs. I didn't think the jeans would fit in a flat rate envelope, so I charged calculated shipping. Well, it turns out the jeans did fit in a flat rate padded envelope and so do most the jeans I'm selling. I went back and changed the shipping costs on most my items to a $6 flat rate. It has made a HUGE difference in my sales numbers. No clue why I didn't think of it before. It's funny how the littlest change can make a big difference. For once, I'm happy I got chewed out! 


I'm going thrift shopping tomorrow. I have nothing left to list and only 170 currently listed. Hopefully, I can find some deals tomorrow. Here are a few items I've sold in the last couple days: 




                         Cost: $3.00 






                         Cost: $3.00 






                       Cost: $1.87 






                       Cost: 30 cents 






                         Cost: $2.00 






                       Cost: $4.49 






                         Cost: Free 

I upgraded my internet and decided to sell the old equipment for whatever I could get. Why not? 






                       Cost: $7.00

These sold in a day. I probably could've gotten more, but they had a rip in the pocket. I'm happy with the sale. 






                       Cost: $4.00 






                       Cost: $1.14 


How has your week been so far? I'm exhausted! Working with Daniella 30 hours a week, working out and selling on eBay are pushing me to the limit, but I've got to keep pushing. I've already saved $700 for Christmas. Just need $300 more! I'm really starting to feel like my hard work is paying off...can't quit now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment