Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Really?


Sorry for the delay in my next A-Z brand list post. With all my health issues sometimes my mind wants to accomplish more than my body is capable of accomplishing. Friday night we drove 5 hours down to Naples; traffic was awful. Saturday I went thrift shopping for 8 hours. Sunday we drove back to Gainesville. Monday morning I had to be at my Financial Freedom class then work with Daniella. So far I've completed my inventory, pricing and washing of my Naples thrift buys. Tomorrow and Thursday I need to measure, photograph and list all 50 items. BUT my body hurts! My Fibromyalgia and Trigeminal Neuralgia  are acting up; along with the knee pains. Hopefully, I'll get my next post done tomorrow. 

Ebay has been a mixed bag the last couple days. I've now sold more items in October than any month ever. Very proud! Still one buyer upset me badly today. I sold this Givenchy jacket last week: 




The buyer is claiming the jacket is fake. Now, I'm not very good at recognizing fakes. Still, I just wrote a long post on Givenchy and did extensive research. If the jacket is a fake.....it's an amazing fake! The jacket isn't in the greatest condition and the buyer is new to ebay, so maybe he is having buyers remorse. He shouldn't claim it is fake though. I described the condition issues with the jacket and sold it cheap just for that reason. Has anyone ever claimed you sold something fake? This is a first for me! 


Here are a couple things I sold in the last couple days: 



          Diesel Men's Louvley Jeans 
                      Cost: $4.75 
                     Sold: $36.00





        Diesel Men's Mod Luster Jeans 

                     Cost: $3.75 
                    Sold: $16.99 




           NYDJ Coral Skinny Jeans 

                      Cost: $2.49 
                     Sold: $19.00 


I've got a lot of listing to do....hope my body holds up. I don't know about you but I'm ready for Thanksgiving break and looking forward to the calm of January already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment