Monday, October 5, 2015

Loving October!

I love October! Maybe it's my obsession with Halloween candy? Football? Or the cool air? I don't know but October has started pretty well. 
Other than a few small odds and ends, everything I have to sell online has been listed. I have a few things I'm saving to create lots and a few more vintage posters; otherwise I'm tapped out. Normally, this would be a good thing but not going into the busiest buying season of the year! Guess I will hit up the GW Outlet tomorrow. Pray for me! It's a jungle in there! I'm really considering a weekend trip to SW Florida just for thrift shopping. The area (where I grew up) is thrifting gold!!! 

Anyway, here are a few of the items I sold in the last couple days: 



       Outlaw Josey Wales movie poster 

                         Cost: Free 
                        Sold: $14.99 





      Dr. Martens women's leather boots

                         Cost: $5.00
                        Sold: $23.00 




       MIH Women's Bootcut Jeans NWT 
I had never heard of MIH before, but they were high quality and still had the tags on so I took a chance. I will definitely be looking out for more in the future. 

                         Cost: $3.75 
                        Sold: $49.99 




          Jag Women's Jeans size 14W

                         Cost: $2.49 
                        Sold: $17.99 




 
     Tommy Hilfiger vintage men's shirt
I definitely messed up my pricing on this one as it sold QUICKLY. I couldn't find any other one like it, so it was difficult to set a price. Oh well, I'll take a quick sale. 

                        Cost: $2.15 
                       Sold: $14.99 





       Givenchy men's Tuxedo jacket
This jacket also sold in a day, but I feel good about the pricing on it. 

                         Cost: $2.60 
                        Sold: $29.99 




 
     MacKintosh vintage women's coat 

                         Cost: $3.99 
                        Sold: $18.00





     Dries Van Noten silk cardigan/shawl
Another sold item from my amazing shopping day in May. I only have 3 items left from that day and have made HUNDREDS of dollars. Just goes to show: you never know when will be your lucky day. 

                         Cost: $3.37 
                        Sold: $49.00 





            Cabi Women's Jeans NWT

                         Cost: $4.99 
                        Sold: $19.00


Hey, not everything sells for huge profit but I'm happy. I'll take $10-$15 profit on some items with $40-$50 sprinkled in with others. It all adds up! 

Tomorrow will continue A-Z brands with D. 


No comments:

Post a Comment