Friday, October 30, 2015

Valuable Resource

If you ever find yourself lost and not knowing what sells on eBay or you just want to stay current on what is selling check out: 

Collectorsweekly.com 

The site has updated information on clothing, collectibles, art, furniture and just about anything that sells on eBay. You can see what has sold for the most recently, what items have the most watchers and the current highest bids. Figured I would share after laying here looking at their site for the last hour. 

A few recently sold items: 




        Jamie Sadock women's Shirt 

One of my Naples find. It sold in 5 minutes, a record for me. I will be talking about Jamie Sadock on my A-Z Brands list soon. 

                       Cost: $4.29 
                      Sold: $29.00 





           Clarks Bendables Sandals 

I really need to start hitting up more Estate sales! I should've priced these higher. They sold in one day. Clarks always sell quickly for me. 

                      Cost: $1.00 
                     Sold: $13.99 





    Fievel 1986 Plush Doll: consignment 

                         Cost: $0.00
                        Sold: $11.00 





    Elvis Record Collection: consignment 

                       Cost: $0.00
                      Sold: $44.99 





        Specialized Cycling Jersey XL 

I will do a post on cycling jerseys after my A-Z brands list. A quick synopsis: buy and sell cycling jerseys ASAP! This was also a Naples find. 

                       Cost: $6.00
                      Sold: $39.00 





       Marithe Francois Girbaud Jeans

I love when I sell or find items that I recently highlighted on my A-Z Brand list. Makes me feel good about selecting that brand. 

                       Cost: $6.00 
                      Sold: $27.99 


Hope your month of October finishes with a bang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment