Friday, October 30, 2015

A-Z Brands: N


Are you ready for Halloween? I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Daniella's Mom decided I should be Cookie Monster and bought me the costume. Yikes! I'd rather be a character from The Walking Dead, a WWE wrestler or even an 80's cartoon character but oh well. Pictures will definitely be posted next week. Here is my brother and his 7 month old daughter dressed up for her first Halloween: 



         She is soooo cute! ❤️❤️❤️


A-Z Brands: N 


Nat Nast 





Nat Nast started his company after Workd War II to clothe bowlers in Kansas City, Missouri. Nat Nast shirts were named "The King of Bowling Shirts," for creating the action back shirt, which allowed for greater comfort and arm movement. In the early stages of the company, bowling a perfect 300 in a Nat Nast shirt earned someone a $1000 savings bond. 

Nast's daughter relaunched the company in 2000, after her father's death. Nast believes every man has a story to tell and approaches each design with the idea that a man's clothes should reflect his confidence, his instincts and his style. The centerpiece of the collection is its limited edition embroidered shirts; each shirt telling an authentic story that pays tribute to legendary people and places in American history. 


Nat Nast shirts are not sold in abundance on eBay. Currently there are 2103 pre-owned shirts listed and 2663 have sold recently. Nat Nast shirts can be found in the men's button down shirt section in your thrift store. Look for Nat Nast bowling, Hawaiian and dress shirts. The above mentioned limited edition shirts highlighting people and places in American history sell for big money. Here are some recent sales: 






















I've only found one Nat Nast shirt to this point. It was a faded linen striped shirt. My find wasn't exactly what you are searching for, but I bought it and sold it anyway. In the future I won't hesitate to buy another Nat Nast shirt, as even my shirt had a lot of views and watchers. Here is the shirt I sold: 



                      Cost: $3.99 
                     Sold: $14.99 


You won't find Nat Nast very often, but when you do....go for it! 


Next A-Z Brands: N 


Nick & Nora Sleepwear 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you, I spotted a Nat Nast Limited Edition yesterday! I can't wait to get it listed. :)

    ReplyDelete